Submitted by: Sally Walter
Recipe by: http://www.usaweekend.com/05_issues/050529/050529thinksmart.html#eatsmart
- 1 1/3 cups bulgur wheat
- 1 1/3 cups boiling orange juice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ - 1 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- ½ cup chopped dried apricots
- 2/3 cups dried cranberries
- 1 small bunch green onions finely sliced
- freshly ground pepper to taste
Pour boiling orange juice over bulgur wheat, cumin, and salt. Let stand until orange juice has been absorbed.
Add almonds, apricots, cranberries, and sliced green onions and toss to mix.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
back to fatfreevegan.com