Recipe by: K. Allrich
- 3 medium zucchini, washed, shredded
- 2 crisp apples, washed, cored, diced
- 1/3 cup golden raisins or dried cranberries
- Fresh lime juice from 1 large lime
- Drizzle of brown rice syrup, to taste
- Pinch of ground cumin, to taste
- Pinch of curry powder, to taste
- Pinch of cinnamon, to taste
- Fresh mesclun greens for serving
In a bowl combine the zucchini, apples, raisins, lime juice, brown rice syrup, and spices. Toss well. Taste for seasoning adjustments.
Serve on mesclun spring greens as a refreshing side dish.
Optional garnish: Pumpkin seeds
back to fatfreevegan.com