Recipe by: Vegan Handbook
- 1 1/2 C whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 T baking powder
- 2 T apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 C soymilk
- 2 green apples, cored and grated
- Mix the flour, salt, and baking powder together. Mix the apple juice concentrate and soymilk separately.
- Add wet ingredients to dry; add the grated apples and stir gently until well blended.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray & preheat until moderately hot. For each pancake, use about 3T batter. Cook 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
back to fatfreevegan.com